Terms & Conditions
- To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 72 hours notice for all online website bookings. All other requests please phone the booking number at the top of the page or you can book by downloading the mobile booking app. Please phone for further information, help and availability, or send an enquiry through the website. We will try to help wherever we can. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
- Waiting Time: Waiting time is charged at £18 per hour. The first 5 minutes are free.
- If a 8 seater vehicle has been pre booked and the 8 seater vehicle has become unavailable for whatever reason, the office will supply 2 alternative vehicles instead. Any difference in price would be payable by the customer to the drivers carrying out the journey. You would not be given 2 vehicles for the same price as the original cost of the 8 seater.
- The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays. Due to unforeseen circumstances delays can occur at anytime which can arise beyond our control.
- The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
- Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers are very helpful and will assist if able to do so
- If you have a problem or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver/office immediately at the time of journey being carried out. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 working days after your planned journey
- No alcohol is permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
- We strictly require a mobile/contact number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s). Sometimes the drivers will call on arrival to notify of the arrival of their car.
- We strongly recommend that passenger(s) contact the office immediately after landing, so we can confirm the dispatch of your booked car. Where the pick-up is not paid in advance we do not dispatch the car until such contact is established.
- Cancellation Policy: All online website bookings or bookings that are made and paid in advance that have not been dispatched and are cancelled 24 hours in advance will be refunded in full. Airport pickups that have been dispatched and where the vehicle has arrived at the airport will receive no refund if customer decides to cancel or the customer is not found after the 45 min free waiting time. This is due to the time and cost involved for the driver. To cancel an advance booking please call the booking line on 02083161000 in advance with your booking details. Local journeys that are cancelled after vehicle has been dispatched may occur a booking fee.
- If a booking is cancelled that is booked via the mobile app and paid by card, then the refund can take up to 10 working days for any UK cards and up to 30 working days for any non UK cards. The refund will depend on your bank of how quick refunds are settled. Normally the normal time frame has been WITHIN 5 working days if not the same day that they are settled.
- Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed and they are not employees of Amber Cars. However, it is illegal for the drivers to take a booking directly from the customers. Customers should book their journeys via our website or our telephone number. Otherwise, the journeys are not insured.
- Amber Cars does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
We advise all passengers to plan to arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to flight departure to allow for possible unpredicted delays en route to or from the airport. Amber Cars will not take responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if the two hours check in time was not allowed.
All traveler's are free of course to arrange to get to the airport for a time of less than 3 hours prior to flight departure, however, Amber Cars accept no responsibility for any missed flight due to this.
- Please note our calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
- Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.